Monday, November 20, 2006

Wellbeing for the soul

In Swedish there's an expression I like very much, always good when you want to somehow defend (why on earth that should be "necessary" is a whole other topic, in these days of obesity vs anorexia...) eating chocolate or cakes;

Hälsa för själen i e Health for the soul, but I think Wellbeing for the soul sounds better.

And here comes some wellmeaning chocolate for the soul then: clockwise from left

  • green tea
  • cardamom
  • basil
  • ginger
  • gingerbread
  • blueberry (the middle one)

My favourites of these were... green tea and cardamom, I think. But the prettiest one was blueberry! All from the Pralinhuset (House of pralines), made their way to me from my friend Anne. Now they are no more, departed down into my tummy. Yum!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...