Saturday, November 25, 2006

WCB # 77 - Birthday cat Sigrid


My blacktortiespotted british shorthair Sigrid (a k a Int Ch Coccolami's Blossom) turned 4 years old last Wednesday, so I think it's just about right she'll be the postergirl for my WCB this time around.

And I just know she'll love all the treats this weekend's hosts at Cats'n'mom have set the table with over at the roundup. One of her favourite things to do is eat, if not THE favourite thing... When she doesn't snuggle up with a furry friend of more in the couch for a cosy nap, or take care of a kitten or two (being the mom to among others my WCB- cat # 74, Siri). A laidback kitty, a supermom with a big appetite, that's Sigrid!

The picture isn't taken by me, but the fab Norweigan photographer at www.kongro.no.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...