Sunday, November 05, 2006

The outfit of November 4th 2006

I thought it could be nice to keep a diary of one day in the life of Pia, regarding beautyproducts and outfit. I don't think I have the energy to keep that up every day, but now and then. So before I tell you about my good Saturday I'll tell you what products I used - from shower products to makeup (and it wasn't a day for a lot of that) - and what clothes I wore.

In the shower:

Post-shower:


And it's sort of fun to see what people wear in a pic or two, so above you can see yesterday's outfit. I really need to get som new, tighter fitted jeans... But these are so comfy baggy, well-worn and supernice to wear...

Anyway, from top to bottom, inside and out:

And with that outfit I went to the handicraft fair and out on the town for some shopping yesterday. A day with snowy rain and slippery roads and streets. Today the rain has melted almost all the snow away - it's difficult both for body and mind to come to terms with these quick changes in weather... Not to mention the difficulties in planning for and chosing the right outfit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...