Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dare to fly

Sometimes, now and then, I still get that feeling of a tight knot in my tummy, a knot of tension and anxiety. The feeling that I really should pull myself together and get out there and get a proper job again, and earn some real money.

Forget those dreams, forget all this time that has past when I've actually had the time in midst of it sad, hurtful all to realize that the best way to live one's life is to follow one's dreams. When one has realized what those dreams are... And that really can take some time of soul-searching...

And still, I think I've grown as a person these past few years, dare I say, become a better person. Inside and out. I've become better in following my intuition and gut-feeling - trying to NOT getting a lots of knots there - become better in just being me, the better me. Trying not to carry all that weltschmertz om my shoulders, just living and loving in my own little world.

Chosing to mainly socialize with people that I really like and love, that I feel makes me grow and develop in new layers. That I can derive benefit and happiness from and not just exhaustion and sadness. And then of course the other way around too, that I can give them something in return, whether that is some hours of amateur shrinking, philosophy discussions or something more practical - all matters are relative - like a lunch, a goodie-bag, a necklace or two.

I heard of a motto in life that is: To have everything under control and still enjoy life
Perhaps it's just as easy, and hard. To both dare to fly and feel the wind beneath your wings and still keep an eye on the world down below. And not be afraid to land now and then. To be in contact with both worlds, maybe that's what it's all about? Both earth and sky. In harmony. Just dare to fly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...