Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Cinnamon bun day

I am really upset about having missed THE event of the year... Or well, at least of this week, i e Kanelbullens dag (The Cinnamon bun day). October 4th in Sweden we celebrate that, and one ought to eat at least one yummy cinnamon bun - like in the picture - during that day I think. Which I didn't. It totally slipped my mind - hence my gloomy mood.

My mum had made an apple pie with cinnamon though - but since she have some strange idea about not ever peeling the apples, it wasn't really appealing to my delicate palate...

Ah well, that's life - now I'm going to sob for a while, about how unfair life and cinnamon buns can be. And comfort myself with a big cuppa of apple & cinnamon tea... buhu...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...