Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Strange noises coming from the kitchen

Right now I have a celebrity visit in my kitchen. I'm quite flattered I must admit. A pretty little dotted one from the other side of town, visiting and hopefully showing her good side to Rutger, who's actually rather overwhelmed with the fact that she came to visit him and only him. I have heard strange noises coming from the kitchen though.

It's a bit strange, despite the fact that the house has five rooms, three toilet/bathroom-areas plus the kitchen it's still hard to find the perfect room for a celebrity rendedez vous nowadays. Cats here, cats there, cats not suitable everywhere.

Some room I prefer to have cat-free and some rooms the cats want to be in alone for a bit of peace an quiet from the dog. I could do with some more rooms I think... A bigger house, for me, myself and I plus four legged family/friends. Bliss!

When the kitchen isn't occupied with celebrities one might actually use it for preparing something called food with all those luscious greens as seen in the picture. A plethora of loveliness and yumminess, don't you think?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...