Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cheery rainy day

Yes, the Autumn rains are here, I've just returned from a short walk with the dog, who was really anxious to get out but then not much of a fan of the walk...

A perfect day for watching movies too, for example a lovely little thing called "Must love dogs" with two of my favourite cosy actors Diane Lane and John Cusack. Yes, it do reminds me a lot of another favourite in that type of movie-area "The truth about cats and dogs" (I'm sure they even filmed it partly in the same studio...), and yes one has heard many of the lines before, but still that kind of movie really makes one (read "me") feel all cosy and kind-hearted. Simply perfect for a day like this - and any other day for that matter!

Aren't they beautiful by the way, those amazing looking flower-cabbage, for Autumn pots? A true nature's work of art I think. See, yet another thing about Autumn that lifts the spirits!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...