Saturday, January 13, 2007

I go nuts

Now and then during these past weeks, well nearly a month now - it's hard to believe I haven't left the house or it's nearby surroundings but once since December 15th. And that was when I went to the doctor's on Dec 27th. I wonder how it is out there, in the real world...? -

I have actually manage to produce some very tasty food. And since I'm sort of rather picky when it comes to that, and perhaps even more so when I make it myself, it must be darn good! How about this delicious nut and gingerbread pie that we enjoyed around New year's. With some whipped cream and fresh strawberries... I went nuts!

Now I'm contemplating a rather intriguing jewellery-order I got, of a set of matching earrings and ring in bluecream/white colour plus with cats. It's easier said than done to find the right colour, the right combination of stones and pearls, the right look...

I'm sure I would be far more inspired if I could get a slice of that nutty-heaven in the picture - alas I can't, I just have to rely upon my very own inspiration and ideas...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...