Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm cancelling Christmas

I feel like crap. After five days of this horrible cold I'm no better. The fever comes and goes, my poor left ear and that part of the head is stuffed with cottonwool, my nose is sour along with my throat, which now is accompanied by a horrible, dry cough. And as the finishing touch I now also have a really neat ophthalmia mainly in my left eye.

I have no sense of smell and my tastebuds are no longer with me at all. I only drink applejuice and eat toast. Now and then really spicy food, like vegetables in green curry. Ah, yesterday I had an encounter with Häagen-Dazs pannacotta raspberry, as far as I could detect it was really nice, and soothing for my poor throat.

So now I only have one wish for Christmas - please, let me get my Häagen-Dazs favourite flavour Lemon cheesecake on Christmas eve! Other than that, I think I'll cancel Christmas this year...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...