Thursday, December 07, 2006

Outfit Dec 7, 2006

Today I had a really nice day with my friend Anne at the Handicraft fair. Can't say I was very impressed with the items for sale overall, a lot of cheap entertainment, in every sense. Of course with some exceptions, most of the exceptions being somewhat pricy for the wallet of the day. And who needs more stuff, really... If it's not a handbag, the pricy kind.

Anyway, home with me came some smaller things named this and that but mainly foody things. And yes, I actually bought some material for scrapping. This year I do plan to use my skills in calligraphy and top the Christmas cards off with not only superexclusive cat-pictures but also some glitter and tinsel! If my patience is with me that is...

The one thing I'm most thankful about taking home with me is my skirt though. I actually discovered it going downwards - being far down around my thighs - twice this day... I'm really grateful I'm nowadays, mostly, on good terms with my not-to-be-embarrassed-gene.

And once I found it on it's way up instead, sort of wrapping itself around my upper torso and head with its new friend the wind. At the same time as the shawls also wanted to play with that new and interesting friend, up they went - to Anne's delight. I actually managed to bring tears of joy to her eyes... Glad to be at service. Don't mention it. My next much needed investment will be a pair of braces for that naughty skirt. My question of the day must be, what on earth has the world gone to, when clothes demand new friends and accessories?

From top to bottom of the day:
- white cotton vest, Dolce & Gabbana
- brown cotton shirt, Odd Molly
- black, flowery skirt, Gudrun Sjödén (silly little, too large thing!)
- black boots, Vagabond
- green tweed jacket vintage bouclé, Noa Noa
- mustard-yellow silk-scarf, Gudrun Sjödén
- brown with white trimmings mohair shawl, Pia K Stockholm
- china blue mittens, Odd Molly
- handbag, Mulberry Roxanne
- jewellery, Heather Wynn, Pia K Stockholm, Yvone Christa (I'm so varied...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...