Saturday, December 30, 2006

Birthday cat Greta says Happy New Year - WCB # 82

Today is the 7th birthday for my bluetortie darling Greta, a beautiful but timid and quiet catlady in my herd of fourlegged furry ones.

That behaviour was not her usual one at catshows though. There she was always a social, cuddly kitty who used to - she's retired from that arena now - charm the judges with showing her best side.

Greta has now feasted on some special delicacy for cats, having had some birthday cuddle she's now gone back to having a nap in the wardrobe in my study. Her favorite place to be.

Before going back to sleep though, she whispered in my ear that I was going to wish everyone a really happy and prosperous new cat-year on her behalf - so

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Host this last weekend of 2006 is Champaign Taste and the roundup you'll find here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...