Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Pillow Case

IMG_0171

My mother found this old pillowcase I once made (probably when I was around the age of 12). Can't say I find the art on it to be of a very fine kind, merely an obvious reason why I never ventured into art and painting. But still, it's pretty amazing that the pillow case has lasted all these years and that the colours haven't faded, at least that bit shows high quality.

At that time I tried to surround myself with as much cats as possible in different shapes and forms, since my parents didn't think it was a good idea to have a cat while living in the city. So the two blue figures painted on this pillow case are cats. Yes. Really.

Sov gott ~ Sleep well

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, but that is quite cute :)

Pia K said...

Thanks, Anne, I'm glad you liked it:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...