Friday, September 26, 2008

WCB # 173 - Proudly Presents ~ William Wallace

kongro-no-47_kalmar_25-0018 williamca1

Since I'm at this moment a particulary proud breeder I thought it would be neat to with a photo and a few words share the reason for that. This beauty above is William Wallace, darlin' Waldemar's brother, the red classic tabby one I sure did write a bit here and there about during his 12 weeks of living under my roof. He was such a beautiful and promising and sweet tempered kitten.

I got an email from his owner today telling me he is on his way to become a first time father and that he also became champion a month ago (that was when the picture was taken by the talented Norweigan animal photographer kongro.no). Though in the cat show realm of things this champion-title detail is honestly not all that much to brag about, there are titles that are considerably more desirable if one falls into the category of competitive cat show goer...

The really important thing that is so worth bragging about, is the fact that he obviously still is a total sweetheart of a cat, adamantly sharing bed with his owners - being the last thing they see when they go to sleep and the first thing when they wake up, even if I myself stopped having cats in bed a very long time ago I love it when people enjoy this arrangement -, being a constantly purring and talking character, yes being pretty much everything I strive for as a breeder.

Just look at those eyes, the fur pattern, the thick tail, the pose, the broadness of nose, the stylish look and he is still only a wee one as far as British Shorthairs are concerned. Oh, I'm proud and pleased indeed.

6 comments:

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Pia, this is a gorgous, gorgous cat. I love the ginger tabbies. He looks very loveable. I am sur you are very happy that he has got such a loving owner. I am sure it is always hard to let them go!

Pia K said...

Thanks so much for those kind words, Titania!

Well, I have been known to cry *a bit* when some of the kittens have moved to new homes, but it gets easier with time, I'm finicky with the people I sell to, and I'm basically just happy to make other people happy by owning cats from me:)

Poppy Q said...

What a handome dude. He has found himself a great home.

Pia K said...

Thanks, Poppy Q:)

aforkfulofspaghetti said...

You have every reason to be proud, Pia - he is a wonderfully handsome cat. Like you say, a fine head, gorgeous eyes, enviable markings, and that superb tail. I'm not surprised he's a champion already!

Pia K said...

Thanks for those sweet words, afos:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...