Saturday, November 21, 2015

first saffron bun of 2015


I may not be a Christmassy person at all, but a few things I do enjoy about this season are: 

the pretty lights, 
Christmas cards - anyone wants to swap this year? - and
lussekatter (saffron buns).

Thoroughly enjoyed the first one for the season this morning, breakfast/brunch at Älskade Tider, it was freshly baked, still warm from the oven - turned my back and the bobs had bought one and already tucked in. 

Delicious and lovely. But also very filling after breakfast, so it kept be feeling bloated for some hours. In fact I swore I wouldn't eat anything more the rest of the day - but funny how things are, 6 hours later I was really hungry again.

I'm totally having that wonderful saffron bun again - although on its own, never again a whole bun for myself as a part of a breakfast.

Have you had your first lussekatt of the season?

1 comment:

Tracy Golightly-Garcia said...

Hello Pia
I would love to swap Christmas cards with you. Please let me know where to send my address.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...