Tuesday, November 24, 2015

a blingy christmas cat sweater


As a LOHAS (Lifestyles of health and sustainability) I rarely shop at H&M (for a gazillion reasons obviously). And I do hate bling.

But this. THIS. I spotted it at an H&M store in Helsinki and was actually pretty darn smitten right away - since clearly the template for the bling cat adorning the front of the simple sweater is chubby Zigne. Not as Finnish as a Marimekko Unikko must, but still...

luddkolt's british shorthair, november 2015

I was very hesistant if I should get it or not in the changing room *seriously, I can't stand bling!* and *really, I do not shop at H&M!*, but M just 'well you know you'll never ever find a similar sweater again...'.

Inaugurated it today. It was lovely. Despite the bling.

And it's very obvious how the Christmas photo of 2015 will look - Zigne just doesn't know it yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...