Monday, April 02, 2007

Cheezier snack

I just discovered a new cheese, an organic cheese which contains a vegetarian equivalence to rennet. So now I can continue eating cheese without a nagging guilty conscience! *Happy*

Read about the cheese at Ostkompaniets website

What I'm not so happy about is that one of my e-mail account hasn't been working very well for over two weeks now - and the support isn't very helpful or effective...

And just when I so need to print documents that #¤%+¨§#&5*=¤# printer decides to finally give in notice... And I desperately need those papers NOW!!

I did make a nice, new paprika soup yesterday - enough to feed a regiment. And since that probably boosted me with sunny-mood-vitamins for the rest of the week, well for a day or so at least, I'm adamant not to let these "minor" setbacks get to me. And yes, things can be so much worse...

Recipe to come. Soup serves well with a cheezier snack.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...