Saturday, April 14, 2007

Muffin-day


Agent M was suppose to start the day with a round of golf - me no, I've never been and will never be interested in that primitive kind of farming - but instead he ended up in bed with a cold. He - unlike me - almost always gets better in a couple of days, so I don't pity him all that much *sorry*.
I'm more worried that he has past on that bug to me, since I do have that cold terrible from Christmas past still haunting me... And my ears haven't really recovered completely, even though the doctor said they looked fine...
So my day has been rather tranquil, I've been a good housewife *BIG joke* and done some cleaning, washing and baking - the later resulted in these rather tasty muffin with raspberry and creamcheese. The recipe I got from Dagens muffin (Today's muffin).
Oh yes, the day has been so sunny and warm that it's almost too much - remember this coming from someone who quite recently spent some weeks in the Southafrican sun without complaining a lot... - so I did turned the heat-pump off *saving some more energy and money*. Hard to imagine it was only a few weeks ago, or so, that it was heaps of snow in the garden...
Now, I'm just going to hang some bedlinen to dry, then make som tea and enjoy that with a yummy muffin *m and f's always make food sound much more appetizing, don't you think?* and a good movie - at least it shows lots of promise - Thank you for smoking. All in the company of cats & dog.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, I *love* that movie. I would think that you should like it - did you? :)

Pia K said...

Oh yes, I did! Great fun with a serious twist - would have liked it to be a bit longer though:)

Unknown said...

I loved Thank you for Smoking, I actually got to see it at the Sundance Festival when it first premiered and have been raving about it ever since.

Pia K said...

The Sundance festival, ah, that sounds great, heidikins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...