Monday, April 02, 2007

Addiction


I’m a sucker for lists, of almost everything. I like to read them, I like to make them, keeping everything in order, books, CD:s, clothes, money in-money out, photos...
Some nasty tongues would probably say such ideas about order and neatness is hard to believe can come from me... Whereas my reply of course will be -

Any kind of idiot can keep things in order, only a true genius can master chaos!

One of my favourite kind of list contains beautyproducts of different sorts. I love to read - and get new ideas what to try or not - and I love to share (well, sometimes I do like to have my wild strawberries to myself...).

But here comes a sharing-list - right now a day in the world of Pia beautyproduct-wise, might look like this:
* Conditioner - just finished a bottle of Aussie Why Knot next being Paul Mitchell The Detangler
* Showercream/Soap - Lactacyd and Lush Red Rooster or Bettina Bartly Chocolate
* Facial cleansing - Babor Cleansing or Philosophy Purity made simple (which I don't really recommend, too strong and drying) or MD Formulations facial cleanser
* Facial cream - MD Formulations glycare lotion and Kiehl’s ultra facial cream
* Deo - Nivea dry (best!)
* Bodylotion - Kiehl’s creme de corps or Babor Scen Tao body foam or Boots dry oil daisy
* Toothpaste - Colgate total
* Rouge - Stila or Benefit Benetint
* Lipbalm/gloss - Philosophy Kiss me red or Rosebud strawberry or Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker
* Lipstain/stick - Benefit Benetint or Guerlain Kiss Kiss Red Excess
* Hairstyling - MOP c-system texture spray or Bumble&Bumble surf spray
* Perfume - Clarins rebalancing fragrance or JPG Fragile or DKNY Be delicious
* Handcream - Molton Brown thai vert at my bedsidetable and Philosophy Time on your hands in my purse
Some days also - or
* Facial scrub - Nuxe gentle aromatic exfoliant
* Facial mask - Kiehl’s algae masque (super!!)
* Toner - Kiehl’s Calendula herbal extract
* Body scrub - The Sanctuary hot sugar body polish
* Foot scrub - The Sanctuary foot salt scrub
* Foot cream - Philosophy Soul owner or Aveda foot relief
* Hairmask - Origins Rich rewards or Kiehl’s Olive fruit oil deeply repairative hair pak
* Mascara - Dior Show Ultra (overrated...)
* Lippencil - Body shop
* Eyepencil/liner - Lancôme or Nars
* Eyeshadow - I’m working on that...
* Foundation - M.A.C studio tech
* Powder - Chanel perfecting pressed powder
* Nailpolish - Mavala
* Hairfreshener - Kusco Murphy
* Handsoap - Molton Brown thai vert

All in a life of an addict.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...