Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Proud owner...

...of a cat bathed in Aussie shampoo with macademianut, am I. She didn't protest too much, even if she hates the mess I made of her fur and stylish kitty appearance.

Since she's going to the shows this Saturday I thought I might as well give her a bit of a bath-experience - let's see how well the fur adapts to that... Anyway, she smells divine!

Eulalia is soon to be 9 years old, a quite distinguished showgoer, cream of colour and british shorthair of breed. She still keep up her work as part time flying squirrel, and one of her great interests in life is to keep my hair always in perfect (well...) groom.

Though I suspect the only grooming she'll be doing for a couple of days now is taking care of her poor fur which some evil force messed up badly with water and some smelly stuff. It takes time to be ones normal particular self, looking good and shine like that little star one is!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...