Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Last Day of Mr TooLongFur

IMG_0858

This is one happy loaf doggie in even worse need of that long overdue furcut. I haven't been able to contact my very handy furshaving friend, so now at last I've been forced into investing in a shaver (for dogs) of my very own. Tomorrow is the day of the inauguration - then little loaffie will be a brand new dog, perhaps in the shape of a Schnorfolk...?

IMG_0890

After being trimmed he'll be able to run even faster in that newly discovered and totally neat in-the-middle-of-the-woods-exercise-ground. And when you can actually see his whole face again he'll show you a completely adorable smile with that little extra of an underbite.

IMG_0878

IMG_0867
When he returns to the place for barbecues by the lake, the lassies will swarm around that handsome little guy, in perfectly trimmed shape and size. The only thing he won't be able to carry out as well as before is his perfect skills as an undercover turf... Ah, win some, lose some, life of a dog, Mr TooLongFur.

IMG_0880

3 comments:

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

That dog is so cute, I just love him and the photo in your last post what great!

Wendy said...

I love him, I love him, I love him. :)

Pia K said...

Ah, thanks, I'll be sure to pass it on to him:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...