Friday, March 21, 2008

The Mighty M's

IMG_0928
*Swooosh*
There, safely back from The Brocken, having done my witchy duty, a bit of chanting, a bit of cooking invigorating broths and all that. A witch gotta do what a witch gotta do. I think the look of the gateway to this year's assembly hall was quite lovely. As seen above, what do you think? Oh, there's all sorts of interesting brewing going on inside such a gateway... Although I'm of course sworn to secrecy, mum's the word.
But I can give you a semi-secret picture of a few of this year's covenant participants, that go by the name the Mighty M's - their witchy scheming is particularly good. Inventive, vivid intellects with more than a dash of magic. Legendary even. Scheming extravaganza. Or at least, so I've heard. As by whistle through the pine crowns.
IMG_0889

2 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Hi Pia,
I like the photo of you guys and your dog peaking out of the shadows.

Have a great Easter and enjoy your study break.

Poppy Q and julie

Pia K said...

Ah, you guys, us, I have no idea what you mean...;)

Happy Easter to you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...