Monday, September 08, 2008

In the 901 Post It's Time For Blogoversary # 3

070921 001

This is most certainly just significant for me, myself and I, but today this blog turns three (3) years old. This is the 901 post.

So where do I begin..., three years, a lot has happened since the first post back in September 2005... There are also a lot of things that I had every conviction, hope, faith and intention would happen that sadly haven't. Yet.

I still wake up to a new day every day, I still manage, I still make it through the day, I still know I'm lucky, blessed in many, many ways. Those ways I often share a bit here and a bit there on blog. Thinking that shared joy is double joy.

The times of not feeling neither lucky nor blessed I share sometimes too. Because there is, always has, always will, something truly liberating about writing it all down and sharing. Despite lurking readers, comments or not.

Since three years back I've in times written more or less regularly on this blog. This past year more regularly than ever. Yesterday, I very befittingly and unknowingly, cracked the 900 post. What I most loved about that is that it was about books and life, hence very me.

This blog which now is celebrating a distinguished Blogoversary isn't my only blog. I'm also a (sadly) sparse contributor, since about a year back, to the Stockholm pictures and views blog by plenty, the reason for it being worth reading and looking at obviously isn't thanks to me. But it is fun to contribute now and then still, in a laid back, no-pressure way when I get a snapshot that fits the style.

I also decided to get me another, personal blog earlier this year. Just so I could play around a bit with the design and pictures, without messing things up here. Though that playing around got completely and sadly messed up by someone else some time ago. But at the same time I realized keeping it simple in black (only on blog though!) wasn't all that bad. And since I have an ever growing well of photographs to spoon from I might as well have a bit of fun with it there. Even if I, as usual, some days let the pictures do the talking here too.

Now it's not only Blogoversary time but once again September and officially Swedish Autumn. Despite being an Autumn child I've only truly begun enjoying this time of the year these past few years. The unpretentiousness of this season of new beginnings in a different, but amazingly colourful shroud is really rather wonderful. I'm hoping, having faith and fingers crossed, and always writing, that this Autumn will bring welcome and much awaited new beginnings for me, myself and I too. So -

~*~ Happy Blogoversary to The Wor(l)d According To Me ~*~

7 comments:

stromsjo said...

Sparse or not, you're a contributor of quality Pia and very much appreciated. So remain laid back and celebrate your blogoversary! :)

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

John D. said...

Happy blogoversary Pia! You're my favorite lady across the pond. : ) I love coming here. Everything is always so beautiful in Pialand. : )

Pia K said...

Thanks, Per, times two:)

Thanks for the well wishes, Teena!

That's so sweet, John, much appreciated words! :)

Wendy said...

Happy blogoversary! Here's to another 3 more years!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Hugs,
Paz

Pia K said...

Thanks a lot, Wendy!

And thanks a lot to you too, Paz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...