Monday, September 16, 2013

all the pretty apples of autumn

008

When you get awesome apples like these from a neighbour's tree I guess you have to admit it actually is autumn. One of the pretty perks of autumn.

As I'm writing this the rain is absolutely pouring down outside, which is one of the less attractive things about autumn, it usually is darn rainy and dull. But with one of the most amazing summers ever just behind us I guess there's not much need for whining, though granted, a spot of regular sunshine makes for a lighter mind.

What's the best thing/s and the worst things/s about autumn according to you?

Off to bed now, with a super-early morning (which I no doubt will regret when the alarm goes off), a train-ride (which I am pretty excited about as I rarely ride by train if commuter-trains don't count) and a three-days business/pleasure trip. Meetings booked, plans made and a bit of lovely time just for myself exploring a city I haven't been to for many years. I'm sure it'll be great fun and rewarding in many ways, but the strangest thing is that just this evening I realised this week has already been and gone in my mind and I'm already looking forward to next week when I have more great things booked. Well, tomorrow morning, the train-ride and a new environment will most likely get me back on track (no pun intended).

As I'm planning to have a fabulous week
I wish you the same ~

004

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I hope your business/pleasure trip is a stunning success.

Growing Up Gramma said...

Those look fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...