Friday, September 27, 2013

stay inspired t-shirt

stay inspired t-shirt mop

Why not continue on the grey, organic, Swedish design theme?

Picked this lovely little piece up today, a grey T-shirt from Swedish company Marc O'Polo with an illustration from some famous blogger I've never heard of (until now) - I totally lack interest in famous bloggers, it-people, so called celebrities and such...

Organic cotton in fabulous, comfy quality with unusual texture. And I think the print is really sweet. I have no problems staying inspired myself, but perhaps wearing it, showing it, can serve as a great reminder for others standing in front of me? It will look great with a nice skirt and a jacket or cardigan.

stay inspired t-shirt mop

Happy weekend one and all,
stay warm and cosy,
stay inspired!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...