Sunday, September 08, 2013

happy 8th blogoversary ~

flowers

That eight years have now passed since I began my first tentative try on blogging is difficult to grasp, so much has happened, the good and the bad and the in-between, the highs and the lows, the love, the hate, the indifference.

This past year I've seen a distinct change in blogging habits, we may continue writing and posting ourselves, but most of us don't read and comment other blogs as much as we used to. Which is a pity, since there are a lot of good and inspiring words written out there.

Thank you all who still read,
thank you even more you who still take the time to comment,
your comments are treasured indeed.

Hope you'll treat yourself to a nice piece of cake today and
celebrate the marvellous thing that is the 8th blogoversay with me!

4 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Eight years is a truly impressive anniversary. Here is to many more...

Beth said...

Here's to many more.....happy anniversary!!!!

sovica said...

Happy anniversary !!!
I've been to Budapest, enjoyed it there, went to Hummus Bar ate great hummus, creamy very delicious. Thanks for giving us a tip.

Kea said...

Belated happy blog anniversary! Eight years is quite a feat, I don't think my own interest will last eight years. :-)

I don't read or comment as much at all now, just don't have the time or inclination to keep up with so many. It was easier when I first started, but there's been an explosion of blogging in the intervening years, so now it's virtually impossible to work all day, do all the life "stuff" necessary in off time, and still find time to blog regularly.

I hope you'll continue, though, for many years to come!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...