Sunday, September 15, 2013

positions impossible

my little bumblebee friend

This weekend I've spent time with my little fuzzy bosom buddy again - this time s/he was saved from the paws of cats - s/he seemed a bit bottom heavy and sluggish, I guess it is the twilight time of a bumblebee's life this time of the year. So after spending some quantity as well as quality time together, for sprucing her/himself up and resting, I put her/him down amongst all the pretty clematis flowers. I do hope s/he got to indulge in nourishment and that her/his remaining days will be some lovely ones. Non cat-interrupted.

my little bumblebee friend

impossible position

Because, seriously, them silly kitties do know how to entertain themselves, with themselves, extremly well. As the daily dose of positions impossible clearly shows.

Let's make this week positively pawesome,
let's make all positions impossible possible!

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

I would love to have the flexibility of a cat - and to relax as well as they do too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...