Sunday, October 30, 2011

for the week to come

222

I'm looking forward to:

~ taking some more steps towards my new life (incl the revamping of my office space)

~ finishing a couple of socks and a few magical sleeping pouches

~ foot feeling better

~ meeting a new friend for fika - food - whateverish

~ possibly trying out a brand new café

~ sporting some new socks

~ baking and filling the freezer

~ welcoming a couple of small sized woollies - remember tomorrow is the last day of entry in the bobbaloo book giveaway

~ getting a big box of goodies from MOO

~ finishing another book


I'm not looking forward to:

~ the (hopefully) last root filling on Tuesday

~ the gloomy weather promised for the first week of November (winter), forecast says cloudy glum until nest Saturday. Not that I trust the forecast, but still... (Happy we made it all through October this year without snow though.)


I'm glad there are more things to look forward to than not.

So, what are you looking forward to respective not so this upcoming week?

4 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Well, I don't have a root canal on my agenda, thank goodness. LOL. Good luck with yours!

I'm looking forward to continuing a Christmas knitting project. I bought some wool yesterday for myself, but I won't allow myself to start that project until I finish the gift.

Other than that, and the usual work stuff on the go, I hope my week will be uneventful.

I hope you have a fantastic week, Pia!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a full week ahead. Have a good one!

Elephant's Child said...

I too have a dentist visit, though hopefully no root canal. A swim, meeting a friend, planting dahlias, a meeting (bleah), a Lifeline session and an exercise class. And am feeling tired just listing it.
Hope your week is full of joy.

pärlbesatt said...

På tal om fika osv så ville jag säga att jag ofta har svårt att läsa längre texter på skärmen, och allrahelst när de inte är på svenska. Så jag har inte så bra koll på vad som händer dig som jag skulle vilja ha. Sagt som nån slags förklaring till bristande lajks eller dislajks till i bloggen förklarade saker, som rotfyllningar och slutlemmar som dummar sig, t ex.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...