Monday, December 31, 2007

* * * Happy New 2008 * * *

IMG_0128

Looks like it won't be time for a wrap up book review *darn*, but at least I did manage to sweep up a bit of old dust and fluff in the dustpan, to share with you.

And with a sip of powerjuice, I'm now just going to wish you a Happy, Prosperous, Caring, Compassionate, Loving, Wonderful & Amazing New Year!!!

Btw, if you - and you know exactly who you are - finally want to delurk yourself and leave a comment here, now and then, please feel free, I'd be so very pleased!

And to all of you who actually already do write a lovely comment here and there, thanks ever so much! Cheers!

070804 110

5 comments:

Holler said...

Happy New Year Pia! Wishing you a good one!
Love Holler
xxx

John said...

Happy New Year Pia! I wish my "dust" was as cuddly as yours and that DRINK looks absolutely delicious (I'd like about 12 of those tonight!)

Jan said...

Happy New Year!

jans funny farm

Poppy Q said...

Happy New Year sweetie - I agree that looks like a yummy drink.

Poppy Q and mum.

Pia K said...

Thanks for those comments, holler, john, jan & poppy q - all the best for this new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...