Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Little Box of Business

I got my much anticipated new MOO business cards the other day, some turned out great (I was especially pleased with all the black-white ones) others less so, a bit too dark or too reddish. It might have something to do with the colours of the photo being too dark for such a small picture, or perhaps it was the recycled paper which didn't work well for every photo.

IMG_7253

The upside of this is that I really don't mind giving away some of the business cards, if they had all turned out great I just might have felt like keeping them all to myself. On the other hand I would like each card that I give away to be great, I'm slightly finicky that way. But I also realize - I'm not only finicky I'm rather insightful at times - most people don't care, just as long as the contact information is correct...

Missed a bit of personalizing on the back, but that's totally my, too hasty own fault, will not make that mistake next time. And I won't chose photos that are *darkish*. I also loved the little silly bingo card - very Innocent-y - and the way the wrapping read "quickly schedule a meeting, your new business cards have arrived!".

IMG_7206
My old MOO MiniCards, adorable, fun and perfect for purchases and gifts, though perhaps a bit small and easily lost due to their size...

I'm not ashamed, well perhaps a teensy-weensy bit, to admit that I had the whole box of business cards, all 50 of them, in my handbag today. 'Cause you never know when you'll stumble over a business opportunity of a lifetime and I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I hadn't had the perfect and proper card with me... Never did strike gold that way though. So they are still all safe and sound in their box of business. Eagerly awaiting their first assignment - until then I hope they make the most of that bingo-card still stuck in box.

IMG_7259

2 comments:

Felis said...

My english is too bed, but I love your pics, Pia!

Pia K said...

Thanks, felis, that's very sweet of you to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...