Saturday, May 31, 2008

With A Little Help From A Friend

With these past days, weeks of mess - and I suspect one can't see the light in the end of the tunnel yet as far as these things are concerned unfortunately, blah, blah, blah and then blah - I'm at least proud to finally present my reborn website - *voilá*

And since I'm creative in the non-webdesigning-html-code-kind-of-way I have of course had help, a whole lot of help from a friend, *thanks-ever-so-much*!

I think it looks so much cleaner - I'm very far from a friend of too much graphics on websites, I'm looking for information and pictures, not falling stars, rosebuds, ribbons, raindrops and all that nonsense fuss, so I'm quite happy that my site too has gotten rid of that stuff at last - and easier to browse through. This time only in Swedish, yet. I'll be adding the information in English and new pictures soon, but this will do so very fine for now. Welcome to have a peek.

070329 036

2 comments:

aforkfulofspaghetti said...

Wow. I see a lot of potential here, Pia.

Looking forward to seeing the new pictures and the English version soon!

Pia K said...

Thanks, aforkful! One of these days it'll be bilingual again:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...