Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Face of Distress

IMG_4091

Let me be clear, this liquorice nose - completely and utterly adorable if I may say so - is obviously signalling great distress and suffering. Just look, l.o.o.k, what I must endure at far too regular basis -

IMG_4088

If this isn't ignoring the boundaries, blatantly stepping over the line of proper behaviour, taking advantage of one loaf doggie - with an possible even cuter tummy than nose, I'm proud to say I'm clearly a perfectly rotund guy in the prime of life - then I don't know what could be. See, s.e.e, the face of pain and shame -

IMG_4090

And I didn't even get a new squeaker toy for all that trouble and distress. Imagine. Life just isn't loaf doggie fair. Not at all. I object. Clearly.

3 comments:

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Nice to see a cute face makes my day!

aforkfulofspaghetti said...

Ain't life tough?! ;-)

Pia K said...

Glad you think so, Titania:)

Gosh yes, indeed it is, AFoS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...