Sunday, January 27, 2013

two green scarves

pia k stockholm

Well technically one of the scarves are blue and green - made to order for someone who enjoys blue and green I was very happy to find the perfect blend in lovely, thick wool for a chunky, warming scarf - and the other one is sort of green, brown, yellow. But green is the common denominator, so green they are. For now, in this post.

pia k stockholm

The knitted scarf made to order was speedily made during a week in October. Buyer/wearer seems very pleased with her purchase I'm happy to report.

pia k stockholm

The one I crocheted for myself - with yarn bought in 2011 - I began making in September and finished sometime in November. I used up all the yarn for it, crocheted it in a similar style to the heather hued shawl the other year, but made it into a cowl of sorts instead. It's about 460 centimeters long. Oh dear. It was a very good, "endless" kind of project to have in front of the TV, while travelling or riding the car.

pia k stockholm

So, this bird in her new scarf would love to now,
how are your yarn projects this season coming along?

pia k stockholm

2 comments:

DahnStarr said...

I'm sad to report that I do not knit. This is much to the dismay of my mother who does it all. Love your never ending scarf!

sovica said...

Beautiful scarfs, lovely clours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...