Thursday, January 24, 2013

red smoothie, sunny soup


Second smoothie of the week was a perky red one, lots of greens in it but add raspberry and everything turns red. It was lovely and I adore using up stuff in the freezer, so that adds to the satisfaction here.

One banana, two kiwis, a teaspoon of wheat grass, a handful of cranberries, dito with grapes and raspberries, add a splosh of soy milk. And a sprinkle of sunflower seeds for a few spoonfuls of crunch.

As I'm enjoying this so very much I must make sure to keep it up, at least 2-3 different smoothies per week. I do not make or believe in New Year's resolutions, but if I did, this would be a good one I think.


Lunch and dinner both enter the sunny soup (using up loads of pumpkin in the freezer, yay!).

All and all, a very good food day. I wish all days were good food days. For every being. Kind food days. Colourful days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking good...
I have been using almond milk lately, makes a great addition to homemade puddings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...