Sunday, July 15, 2007

WCB #110 - How to beat the heat

070714 015
Yes, we know, weekend is almost over, but whilst the human slave of the household has been busy enjoying the sunny weather, and being all drolly about it, we have been sort of trying to make the most of the shady parts of life *no pun intended*. Here are a few hot - or not - tips.
s-kull 476
Rupert says - One can seek to find the shade and balminess under the big green thing which apparently is called hosta - which means cough in Swedish, so perhaps one shouldn't lay under that thing for too long... - I just try a while with my head under there and see what happens...

Pelle says - just relax and take it easy in the grass, there's not a lot you can do but to adjust to the sunny situation. It can perhaps has its advantages...

Agnes says - it's very important to stay good looking no matter what the weather condition, I most certainly won't mess up the fur or get dirty by being silly in the grass or under that bush. I chase a fly here and there and at the same time keep fit and getting a waft of air now and then. When it gets too hot to stay outdoors I just go indoors and sleep in the corner cabinet, which conveniently overlooks the garden.
minikruka
Prunella says - well that's just plain stupid, myself I just know there's shade, cool and something good to eat on the bottom of this pot. I just have to figure out a way to get all of lovely me down there.

And when nothing else works, ice cream is of course the perfect way to refresh one furry self in all that sun.
förstaglassen
Stay cool everyone!
This weekend's host is Dragonheart - talk about having found the ultimate way to beat the heat, Sphynx way...!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GORGEOUS fur family you are blessed with! And so photogenic.
Bianca ate an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey last night. Do you have that there? (Mosaic Lady may have eaten a teaspoon or two. NO MORE than that, though.)
Thanks for the warm welcome. So nice to see your fur fam!
Willie, Bianca & Sadie

Anonymous said...

You have found some wonderful ways to beat the heat. I have a hosta but I'm only allowed to look at it from INSIDE in the window... sigh.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Nice tips on how to stay cool! I hope it's not too hot for all of you.

Thanks for taking part in WCB. :)

Pia K said...

Thank you all:)

Willie, Bianca & Sadie, yes we do have B&J icecream here too, I'm not too fond of Chunky Monkey flavour, but I remember Dublin Mudslide as being an extra yummy one - haven't found it again... Otherwise the guilty icecream pleasure of this house is Hägendazs, which of course the cats eat the main parts of here too...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...