Monday, July 23, 2007

The Red Shoes

What can I say, I just couldn't seem to forget those red shoes... When I went back to the store the red ones were all sold out, and the beige ones were just too bland and boring.

For some reason, and I just don't know why and can't seem to get a proper answer either, the store don't check if the mail order service have any left and get them from there for the customer to pick them up in the store, and thereby not having to pay any p&p...

I did find them in the online shop myself, red, right size, though was kind of annoyed I had to pay a hefty p&p for them. But in the end I didn't have to pay for that, since it was my first - and last - order online...

I picked them up today. They're so pretty! Seem so comfy with a thick sort of bouncy sole. Came in a very nice shoe-bag and a free as well as cute notebook - can't have too many of those can you?

So I guess it turned out all well in the end, even if I didn't buy them the first time I tried them on...

Writing about shoes, I did wear the butter box-ones the other day. They look h u g e when seen from above, and they have the appearance of very looong peaked shoes from a side view. Like the front of them arrives about half an hour earlier than I. Kind of. But. They were also so very comfortable, easy-going to wear.

And they're not Crocs. Go figure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...