Saturday, July 07, 2007

Beauty alert

Once again, time for a update on things that are suppose to make one look better, sometimes the inner beauty needs a push in the right direction, or at least feel good and sweet-scented - here's the new stuff I've been enjoying, or at least begun using, since last;

* Shampoo - Kiehl's Olive fruit oil nourishing, one of my travel scents in South Africa, makes me a bit travel memory-misty eyed...

* Shower cream - Yves Rocher thé vert revitalising all-over foaming gel, lovely scent of green tea. Green tea being one of my fave scents ever!

* Soap - Fånga en dröm/Catch a dream, from Klockargården, great sheabutter soap with a magical scent. I'm also a very small scale retailer of Klockargårdens scented candles and vegetable soaps, love these products!

* Body lotion - back to the favourite Kiehl's Creme de Corps plus Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cooling Body gel, great scent and a nice cooling effect after a day in the sun, plus Kiehl's Deluxe Hand & Body Lotion Grapefruit, discreet delicious scent

* Sun lotion - Kiehl's Vital Sun Protection spf 30 Face & Body Lotion plus in my handbag Kiehl's Ultra Protection Waterbased Sunscreen Lotion spf 25. When I remember to use it back home that is...

* Deo - Mitchum So Effective You Could Skip A Day unscented clear gel, not sure I agree with that description of the product...

* Hair styling - Aussie 12 hours D-humidifier, very basic, average hairspray

* Hand soap - Dove Fresh Touch Cream Wash with green tea and cucumber, mmm...

* Foot bath - Freeman Barefoot Invigorating Peppermint & Plum Foot Soak, lovely scent, nice product

* Nail polish - Mavala Black and Isadora Wonder Nail Magic Green

* Eyeshadow - there are two things that I never ever use; metallic coloured items and patent-leather shoes/handbags. Glitzy things like that have never been my cup of tea, I just think it looks cheap. Therefore I never buy metallic makeup either, it makes me shudder and I get nightmares just thinking about it.

But every cloud seems to have a silver, or in this case a more lilac nuance, lining. I'm very happy with the eyeshadow tube from Laura Mercier Metallic Crème Eye Colour Titanium. Perfect colour when blended on the eyelid, doesn't really look metallic and doesn't melt and smudge during the day. For me who hardly ever wear eye shadows because of all that annoying smudging, this is definitely a new favourite!

* Perfume - Chloé Summer Collection 2005, still love it!

At least I smell really good when being a summery couchpotatoe...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...