Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Eating Out - Lunch & Dinner

080416 005

One quite lovely vegetarian Greek plate can be had for lunch at backstreet Restaurant Asteria, Frejgatan 53, Vasasta'n.

IMG_1557

Even if it's nice indeed to watch a show or concert at Cirkus Djurgården, you really don't have to to be able to enjoy a dinner experience at the adjoined Restaurant Cirkus -

080510 007

Portobello with vegetables, tofu and pesto. Resourceful vegetarian dish but perhaps not quite as well executed, I do like my tofu to be decently prepared...

080510 009

Although even if this vanilla brulée with passionfruit sauce was delicious in its very own way it was of course nothing like the sinful one...

080510 002

One of the best ways to round off a nice dinner must be to have a lovely walk, and Djurgården most certainly offers a plethora of perfect paths to stroll...

7 comments:

aforkfulofspaghetti said...

Sorry I've been absent for a while...

That all looks like a great way to spend an afternoon. I'm taking notes for when I next visit Stockholm!

Anonymous said...

Delicious-looking food, beautiful scenery. *sigh* I wish I were there.

Paz

Pia K said...

Thanks both!

Ps, aforkful, just let me know and I will point you in the right direction of a plethora of pink wearing men...;)

stromsjo said...

That's a good daytime shot of Cirkus. I only seem to be doing night photography these days. Alas, as summer ends, my habits will have to change.

Pia K said...

Thanks, Per. Well, then it's time for cold crisp days with clear blue skies instead, and new habits.

stromsjo said...

Or maybe I should get myself some sleep in preparation for next summer's night excursions?

Pia K said...

Yup, hibernation can indeed be the answer too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...