Monday, February 15, 2010

and the winners of the postcards - bookmark are ...

The spoilt felines adamantly refused going out into the big white world - snoozing indoors way surpass such silliness - to take part in the big draw.

The loaf was way too busy keeping garden free of blackbirds and other feathered beings not-invited-by-loaf, to lend a helping paw to the draw.

IMG_1050

Then decisively and graciously Bosse stepped in. Bosse the monkey - that I thought was a cow but still named Bosse before I realized he was probably a monkey. Just one of those days... - drew the following two winners from the pot ~

IMG_1052

one set of 3 postcards plus bookmark will be sent to Denise at A Bun Can Dance...

IMG_1053

and braving the snowy ground Bosse decided that the other set and bookmark will travel to

IMG_1058

the other side of the world, recipients being the Kiwi gals Julie and Poppy Q.

Thank you for a job well done, Bosse!

And thank you all for giving such wonderful and sweet comments and participating! In an ideal world there would be postcards and bookmarks travelling from my world to each and everyone of yours!

There will however be one set of postcards travelling to a third recipient if she's interested, the one who signed her comment with 'Joni'. Just because her 'anonymous' comment made me more than a little bit teary (in a good way) -

IMG_1061

"It was one of those days, when the words won't flow, and the grass isn't growing, so I went to your blog for inspiration. There were many of those days last year.

Now I come here just for the joy."

So if you three winners could please send me your addresses - my email address can be found at the profile page - and the small tokens of my appreciation for lovely comments left will be on their way asap.

5 comments:

A Bun Can Dance said...

Dear Pia
Well done to Bossi for selecting my name - what a good fellow he is!
Thank you so much - a fab start to the week!
D x

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Graham would love this monkey! He does so love monkeys! I am going to email you a photo of the monkey I gave him for Christmas. I know you will love it too!

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

I have emailed you the photos :)

Poppy Q said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pia K said...

glad you enjoy - and yes bosse is quite proud:) - denise!

those pics where fab, jacqueline:) has he named the xmas monkey?

i've written down the details, julie, and will delete your comment. i'd love it if you'd come back and left a comment without address details though...;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...