Tuesday, September 18, 2012

geek girl meetup on a shoestring

geek girl meetup on a shoestring

Remember the event I was at in May? If not it was a so called Geek Girl Meetup un-conference, where the nametag cord was a nifty shoe lace. I forgot to get myself a second shoe lace, and I was only there the first day. But I did get a friend to pick a pair up, they have arrived and now I can actually sport the GGM shoestring on a pair of shoes. How quirky is that?!

Unfortunately the laces are a bit bulky for my favourite pair of oxfords, but I'm sure I will make good use of them in some other shoes, or in some other way.

How do you like your shoestrings? Unobtrusive or contrasting, perhaps depending on the occasion?

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

I love your bright shoe laces. I do my very best not to wear shoes, so am not able to comment with the voice of authority. If I am forced to wear them, then quirkiness all the way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...