Saturday, February 09, 2013

let there be light

quite possibly one of my favourite shops in stockholm, a lamp and light shop in old town, yet i haven't bought anything in it for years. but there's always something lovely, colourful, inviting and happy galoreish in its window display. it's been around for ages, just the kind of personal shop i enjoy. even if neither need nor money allow me to shop in it very often.

what's your favourite kind of shop
and why?
in your home-town,
away or abroad?








2 comments:

Unknown said...

love all the pictures...I love the Scandinavian sense of style. We used to have several stores in this area that sold Scaninavian item. There are more in Vancouver, now, than anywhere else. The closest IKEA stores to me are Vancouver and Calgary, which is just too far for an ordinary shopping trip! My favorite stores are the 2nd hand stores. You never know, what you will find there. My favorite thing, was the sign in the window..."WE BUY JUNK BUT SELL ANTIQUES"

Poppy Q said...

Oh I'd love to go shopping at that shop with you Pia.

I love me a good lamp.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...