Tuesday, July 28, 2020

the summer book

cats and books - the summer book, july 2020

It's difficult to believe, I know, but I have actually begun reading "The Summer Book" (Sommarboken) by Tove Jansson (the woman behind the beloved Moomins, wonderful exhibition in October 2016) countless of times over the years, but never gotten through it. But there you are.

This summer of 2020 is THE summer to finish it though! I'm now 6 books behind on my 55 books reading goal, so I must step things up. Have nearly finished two more books, but I'd like to be before schedule asap. Thinner books is the answer, but unfortunately I have so few of them in my to read-pile. But this one is reasonably thin, so it's the next one to read. And finish this time.

What's your best summer reading of 2020 so far?

cats and books - the summer book, july 2020

1 comment:

Poppy Q said...

Hi Pia I loved Alice Hoffmans book The World We Knew.

Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...