Sunday, July 26, 2020

vegan haircare

vegan haircare refill, july 2020 -

After decades of trying my way through a lot of haircare products, I have now settled for three vegan favourites. But only two are easy to buy and find at reasonable prices in Sweden, so I won't write about Aveda. That's just a very rare treat.

Paul Mitchell is a brand I've returned for many years. Mainly the Awapuhi shampoo and the Detangler conditioner (carrots, baby, carrots!).

And for some weird reason it took me a long long time to try my first Maria Nila Stockholm products. But I love them, these big green bottles have lasted me basically 1,5 years now. I've come to realize my hair prefer that I don't use both Soft shampoo AND conditioner at the same time, not Volume shampoo WITH conditioner. The hair gets either soft and flat, or frizzy wire wool. But if I Soft + Volume or Volume + Soft, then it's a perfect combo.

And you know hos much fun I've had with their colour rinse this past year - it's just very sad that 2020 didn't turn out to be as full of pink magic and green insights as I had wished and worked for... And now it's only five months left of the year that begun with so much promise and hope...

vegan haircare refill, july 2020 -

As the Soft green set is almost empty, and the pink one is about half full, I stocked up on a new set the other week, as the cats in boxes showed. I'm thinking they will last at least 1,5 years, probably longer, so at least I don't have to think about buying haircare anytime soon now.

It's a seemingly silly little thing, but these days those seemingly silly little things sorted can be a huge relief.

And as the combo pink and green is my favourite colour combination in the whole wide world, I also enjoy seeing these bottles color matching prettily on my bathtub edge. Which also is a silly little thing that makes me smile a bit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...