Wednesday, July 15, 2020

darling ztina

ztina sezincote, bluetortietabby colourpoint british shorthair, 4 years old, november 2016 💙

I think I post too few sweet and happy posts about the cats these days. And yet they are an essential part of my life, and not least now, an even more impawtant factor than ever to keep me reasonably sane.

I miss those days when Ztina was this fluffy and British Shorthair teddybearish looking still. Then her heart issues, followed by the teeth problems happened and confirmed FORL. She never regained her poofy looks, those chubby cheeks, completely after that.

And of course, comparing her age from 4 to 8 to human years, would be 35ish to 50ish. That would show, even without health issues.

I'm happy and grateful though, that her spirits and personality did return. She's still the cat queen of f***ick everything, the boss of this residence and my very special blue eyed light. And we always spend a good portion of the day on the sofa cuddling. She on top of me, purring away. Everyday needs a decent dose of oxytocin, not only caturdays.

luddkolt’s british shorthair, july 2020 -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...