Monday, July 13, 2020

vegan rainbow soaps

vegan, plastic-free soaps from dragon’s egg soaps , december 2020

I never got around to writing more about the gorgeous vegan, plastic-free soaps I ordered from Dragon's Egg soaps I bought in December. So here goes a little praise of them.

I stumbled over the maker on Twitter - which granted isn't a place I spend much time on these days. After being rated on the top 100 list of the Most influential opinion-makers in Sweden within sustainability with the highest engagement and credibility in social media in 2015, I haven't really prioritized the channel. And then 2016 happened. Which definitely led me to prioritize life and its musts in a very different way overall... - and adored her little Scottish business.

handmade, vegan, plastic-free soaps from dragon’s egg soaps, december 2019 🌈💚

Ordered some soaps of her before Christmas. Turned out I was her very first overseas customer, and got an extra treat for that. The scent when I opened the (recycled of course) box was incredibly. Have given away three soaps, have used up one, am now using another and have one left. I hope the receivers of the vegan soaps love them just as much as I do.

vegan, plastic-free soaps from dragon’s egg soaps , december 2020

Currently using the sweet pea soap, and every time I use it the bathroom is filled with a faint scent of that gorgeous flower.

The best seller is obviously the bright rainbow soap (tutti-frutti scent), but I think all the soaps are lovely. And palmoil-free and long lasting (though handmade in small batches and with a shelf life of six months, so it's not something you should stock up lots of I guess). Very much looking forward to place a new order, together with little mum. Because, as you know, the soap usage is high these days... And I have my eyes set on the banana-apple and freesia petal soap...

Want to order from Dragon's Egg Soaps in Scotland? Here's the link to shop!

vegan, plastic-free soaps from dragon’s egg soaps , december 2020

From left to right; Sea Breeze, Aloe, Honeysuckle, Tutti Frutti (rainbow) and Sweet Pea

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...