Thursday, May 31, 2007

Life is full of choices

Life is brimming with difficult choices, decisions to be made. Should I attend that extra annual meeting of the common association concerning the new waste disposal units and their placing, or not?

I don't know why, but this annual meetings in tenant-owners' societies and common associations just brings out the worst in people, if not the worst people. Those who seem to be biding their time all year to get their 15 minutes of bitching fame at the annual meeting.

All these litigious kind of beings that have a tendency to crawl out from under the rock they've been all year, just waiting to have a word in the matter... - guess what, I just couldn't be bothered to attend.

Should I cut my hair really, very short bob-style or should I just have a trim and go for the goal of once again being able to put it in a ponytail? - I went for the later.

Should I have a muffin or Haägendasz for dessert? - I went for the icecream.

Should I continue to push through with the extremely annoying case of wrongful claim of debt for waste disposal fee, which I have paid, in full, when I got the bill. I know I'm right, and I sure know *work-experience, not me being the litigious kind* how debt collection agencies work - to put it kindly, they most often have more than their shares of brownies in the loft *I wonder if that's an expression worthy of getting into the Practica Pia...* -

so it would be interesting to take it to the court. But on the other hand, do I really care for that kind of pittance, do I have the energy to bother with it?

On the third hand - see, typically lawyer-thinking... - for every time the waste disposal company Ragnsells do this kind of thing they get a little sum here and there, not to mention the sum the debt collection agency gets, it amounts to a lot of money... And they really shouldn't get away with that!

So I'll give it some thought...

And now to the most important thing of should I watch CSI: Miami and tape that semi-crappy-English-detective-series-that's-just-mindless-relaxing-in-the-sofa-kind-of-TV called Murder in Suburbia or vice versa...?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm, still thinking about the icecream. :)

Pia K said...

I made some muffins with poppyseed and cherries, I did save a bit of the compote for icecream, and yes, well, it was oh so good...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...