Sunday, August 05, 2007

WCB #113 - The Welcoming Committe

s-kull 701

I've been away on a trip for a week - while away my mother's in charge, or rather being the human slave I'd say... - and when I got home there was such a heartwarming welcome committee awaiting my arrival.

Sort of anyway. At least I wasn't, far from, alone in the sofa, and I got my fair share of abrasive kitty tongue cleaning and a lot of purrs. And they kept nagging me for treats. Sure feels like home!

The Lilliputian welcoming committee as seen in the pic wasn't the one that awaited me, even if one of them still lives "at home", Siri. Though she's well over a year now. The reason for this pic - apart from it being a very summery and perfectly illustrating the day one -

is simply to share my delight over that soon, in about a month or so, if all goes well, I will at last have had the much awaited opportunity to welcome a bunch of half siblings of the ones in the pic. Can hardly wait...

If you head over to this weekend's host at masak-masak you'll find the whole roundup for this WCB - meow!

4 comments:

boo_licious said...

That is such a lovely sight - kitties all welcoming you home. Thanks so much for joining us this weekend for WCB.

Pia K said...

And thank you for hosting.

Ann (MobayDP) said...

Ooooh! How cute ;)

And what exciting news this is!! I sure am looking forward to seeing the pics of the babies when they get here! :D

Pia K said...

Thanks, ann, yes it is exciting indeed - there'll definitely be lots of kitten pics shown...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...