Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Liquorice Trolls

071118 011

Even though I haven't been around in pictures for a long time now - far too long a time if you ask me, I have no idea what our personal human slave has been thinking about omitting perfect little black panther me from the blog and WCB's and whatever... The obvious answer must of course be, she hasn't been. Thinking that is - I'm sure you remember my striking post a while ago?

I'm LBC, Viola Vindolanda, perfect for any occasion and ready to set off for new adventures in a few weeks - that is, if any sensible homo sapien with the tiniest hint of wit would get in touch and offer to take over the distinguished role as human slave from my current one.

Awaiting the perfect offer I'm making the most of it here, keeping the boys in order - all silly seven of them - and exploring, mapping out every little corner of this house. At least I'm trying to, yes I'm trying my very best to look non-conspicuous, melting into the wall and unnoticeably also sneak into one of those secret rooms to which the doors are always closed.

I bet there are unimaginable treasures behind those doors, like mountains of savoury catfood, 24 hours of tummy rubbing heaven or all-the-whipped-cream-you-can-eat-for-free. Although the twolegged slave mutters something about, oh no, this is off limits due to fragile things and a cathair-freezone. And she always, always anticipate my ingenious break ins, I have no idea how she can foresee them...

071118 022

Of all the silly seven I prefer my little black cousin, Waldemar Warwick, since we LBCs must stick together. Besides that, he is so tiny, like a little troll doll, although feisty, spunky and - at least the slave says so - a complete darling in every sense. Sweet enough too eat I've even heard her say!

I mean really, who knows what she might be capable of...? So I've decided I'll watch and guard Waldemar closely, just in case her human sweet tooth demands immediate satisfaction and the only thing sweet enough at hand is Waldemar. My secret weapon for teeth off Waldemar is of course not so secret, simply a truly horrifying LBC pose and the evil eye - I swear, that works every time. LBC, perfect for any occasion indeed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...