Saturday, November 24, 2007

WCB # 129 - Saturday Night Live



Oh no no, no no NO, there are limits to what I'll do for room and board, no matter how much cuddling that's on offer - simple bribery! - just because I look like an adorable little fluffy snowflake it doesn't mean I have to actually show that IN real life snow. It's cold, it's nasty and I don't like it. A bit. I ask you, is this an acceptable behaviour from a human slave? I think I'll just have to sack her right now.
She was all cheerful, please sit still for a second, show your pretty face, hush, hush, this will go so quickly if you just keep still for one moment... Ha, like if I'd fall for that! No, no, no, I adamantly shake my head and show my terrifying fangs - get me inside! Right this minute. Like, now!
071124 008
071124 011
Now she's all wheedling smooth talk and offer herself up as a huge cat bed with built in warmer. I tell you as much as, I don't fall for it. No way. The others might do, I don't. It might look all snuggle cosy and irresistible inviting... But no, no, no.
071124 047
071124 044
I've actually heard her say that it was slightly amusing to watch those blurry - serves her right if you ask me, and of course you do - pictures of pretty me and the horrible snow. As if I was some kind of Saturday night live entertainment. Unacceptable, unbearable and well, I'm afraid, very afraid, this just might be the first sign of a human slave uprising. But the others just don't seem to listen, they seem so content. Too content. Saturday Night Live, ha-di-ha and snort. Big time.
The human slave assures that no kitten was harmed in the taking of these pictures
This week's WCB is hosted by House of the Mostly Black Cats

7 comments:

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Oooooh poor darling!!
though we have to say you look so sweet in the pics wif the snow and such, we can understand that you didn't find it too amusing! we don't like wet and cold paws either.
You will have to make her pay for this *snickers*

puurrs and hugs Kashim & Othello

Parker said...

You are cute even when you are trying to look fierce!

Hot(M)BC said...

I think you should take the human out and take photos while she stands in the cold barefooted. Justice is all that is.
Fanks for joining us at Weekend Cat Blogging this week!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Pepi, Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, and Gree

Anne said...

Oh, but he is gorgeous! HOW can he not be sold already???

Pia K said...

Thanks, Astrid, Kashim & Othello - I'm sure he's working on his revenge...:)

Thanks, Parker:)

hot(m)bc - granted, she wasn't wearing much clothing either, when taking these stupid pics, but still, she's just a simple human...

Anne, thanks, yes strange indeed...

Unknown said...

cute cute cute! Love the kitlets!

xox

Pia K said...

Thanks, heidikins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...