Monday, December 17, 2007

woolly companions

Looking out the window it looks like it's going to be a crisp and sunny (!) day - a day for wrapping oneself in woolly clothes and accessories.

071208 034
Perhaps a moodlifting bright,
bubbly, limecoloured mohair collar?
071128 013
Or my personal favourite being a
long, snug scarf in heather nuances
071213 005
A pair of moss-greenish mittens -
although this pair is safely wrapped up as a Xmas gift
to a non-blog-reading-friend
071213 010

The much loved, classical Swedish Lovikka mittens. Being the first ones I've made since in i was about 10-12 years old - back in the stone ages... - I'm rather pleased with the end result. I hope the receiver will be too...


071213 013

These grey/brown crocheted mittens I made just for me, myself and I, same model as these but for slingthly longer fingers - and perhaps today is the perfect day for inauguration?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...