Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Colour Innocent

071028 281

You might remember that after having to rescue Elvira from the nasty lizards of Amsterdam, we we're offered the look of innocence? In the shape and flavour of smoothies - and a rather horrific thickie ie the yoghurt version, sorry, blah, never again - from Innocent.

I'm so happy they finally launched their drinks in Sweden last Autumn, now I'm looking forward to the big carton version to keep in the fridge plus some new flavours, please. Even though I think my favourite, the bright yellow mango & passionfruit one, is pretty darn difficult to beat...

Ever since I stumbled over these fruity smoothies in UK years back I've been completely smitten by them and their ingenious, sweet, cool, funky, witty whatever kind of message on the bottles as well as on their website. The whole business concept, the friendly do-good-in-the-community-thinking as well as global ethics. Me like. A lot. A whole lot of lot actually. Wouldn't mind a bit of a job at the Fruit Tower, as what I'm not completely sure of, but I can definitely be a spreader of office joy in the shape of great cakes, buns and cookies! And ok, a bit of snazzy writing with a legal twist, if so required.

2 comments:

John D. said...

I want to live in your colorful, delicious world. : )

Pia K said...

Ah, it isn't always sun and rosy skies you know, but well, all and all pretty darn good...:) And I suppose even the blue days serve their purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...